SCORE!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm a big bargain hunter, but I hate shopping. For Christmas this year we wanted to get Connor a playhouse, and I found a cute one by Step 2, but I was concerned that it's $300, another $150 in shipping b/c the stores don't carry it, and it's only 48 inches high. My mom and I ran to Toys R Us Saturday morning and found quite a bargain:


Meet the Savannah playhouse. It was 50% off, plus I had a coupon for another $10 off, and yet another coupon for another $10 gift card. WOO-HOO! For under $240 total, I got this one, which is Connor's big gift from Santa this year. My dad looked it over and said you couldn't even buy all the wood and accessories for $240 or less, so it was a great deal, plus it's over twice the size of the Step 2 playhouse, will grow with Connor, and can be used as a garden shed when he's done with it. And we got the last one in stock at the store...serendipity! Now, the box says "easy assembly"...

1 comments:

Primal Mama said...

great score!!!

I thought of you guys today when I was in our local Costco. They had organic cotton PJ's in a cute pirate print :)