We Be Jammin'!

Saturday, December 27, 2008


Connor has four primary teachers for preschool this year, plus numerous others that support his class- the gym teacher, music teacher, and so on. In order to be able to give a small gift to all, we made jam. This was my first attempt at jam and it went MUCH better than the peach butter I made this summer. I spent a Saturday morning at Max's house and made peach, raspberry, and blueberry jam- YUM! Connor decorated and stamped gift bags, and we also had homemade cocoa mix in Ball jars. These gifts were a sweet success, at little cost, that I plan to cook up for years to come. We made over 30 jars of jam and 6 jars of cocoa, and all were distributed. Connor also made homemade dough ornaments and he was so proud to give these. And while in the domestic mood, I made buckeyes, rumballs, and fudge for my neighbor. We also received a California Wine gift basket from a neighbor who was playing secret Santa. I love it!

1 comments:

Primal Mama said...

Those look great! What a wonderful and thoughtful gift! :)